In an effort to support our local businesses, we've compiled a list of our local stores and restaurants that would love to accommodate you during our current health situation. Please feel free to share, print, copy/paste or connect with our community. This is a snapshot of information as of today, March 17. As things change, please reach out by phone or visit business Facebook pages for more up to date details as things may change. Thank you for helping our community stick together. Please feel free to add your business to the comments if you'd like.
Marion Village Hall offices: closed for now, may call 231-743-6801 with any questions.
- Marion Village Market: Open 8:00-9:00 and working to stay stocked, 743-2873
- Marion Family Dollar: Open 9:00-9:00, 743-6986
- Marion Dollar General: Open 8:00-9am for elderly or high risk customers, 9:00-9:00 general population, 231-667-1134
- Flemming's Clothing: Open 9:00-5:00 Mon-Fri, 9:00-3:00 Sat. 743-2461
- Friend's Thrift Store: Closed for two weeks, 743-6882
- Marion Lumberyard: Open 7:30-5:00 weekdays, 8:00-1:00 Sat., 743-2416
- Dream Diner: Open for take-out only, breakfast/lunch menu on Facebook, 8:30-1:30, 743-6486
- Flashback Diner: Open for take-out, 6:30-8:00, closing at 2:00 on Thursdays, Kids special--$1 pancakes, $1.50 chicken noodle soup/toast, menu on Facebook 743-2271
- Shananjac's Pizza: Open 11:00-9:00 weekdays, 11:00-10:00 weekends, elderly may call from your car when here to pick up and someone will run order to your car, 743-6275
- Smitty's: Open for take-out and delivery within 10 miles 7:00-9:00 everyday, menu on Facebook, 231-920-3752
- Horseshoe Bar: Open currently usual hours for take-out, check Facebook for menu and status, 743-9814